All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 386 posts ]  Digg: Development log  Digg: Development log  Digg: Development log  Digg: Development log Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Re: Development log
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:55 pm 

Sangreal wrote:
I would like talent to be small boost to a character not a whole different game changed with 1 talent.

Now we are talking.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:46 am 

Hey guys. One thing I've really enjoyed in the beta, is being able to switch spec at will. I know this is a little over the top and there is no way it could fly when server goes live.

However, what about doing something like World of Warcraft did, where you had 2 specs you could save and switch between. That way you could spec one for pvm and one for pvp. Would save you having to level up 2 different char's.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:08 pm 

I agree with the Stat Reset Scroll changing your Talents, at least for BETA... We're testing these things out and I've made way too many characters so far. lol

Love the ideas. Now up the level cap and let us hunt in ML :P

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:38 pm 
Site Admin

I'm the developer and I've been making new chars for each talent, and when the talents change I also make new chars again, because there's no point continuing my other chars if I'm not going to test them from lvl 1.
Besides, I will be resetting everyone's talents rather often, since the talents change. You can use that opportunity to do whatever. But being able to reset talents at any point defeats the purpose of testing a bit. There will certainly be a point in beta where it will be possible though, but it'll be near the end, and on lvl 140.
That being said, there will be PvM changes soon too, so levelling will be more fun.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:26 pm 

Very good point. I personally enjoy making new chars, but then I get lonely because who wants to party with a lvl 40 at scorpions? Psh.

PS: I enjoy the concept of the Fencer, but what's the overall goal of the class? I personally enjoy high dex/high vit - so I think damage should scale with Dex, but then we can't make them too OP at 140.

Archer would be nice as an overall class. I am making a new char that is torn between LS or Axe which will be Weapon + Archer talent... So far all of my warriors have been Tank + Weapon... Want to try something new.

I really enjoy the testing, though and I'll be logged in after work to level Cain up a bit since he's a baby. :)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:27 pm 

"leveling won't be more fun"??

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:27 pm 

Cleroth wrote:
That being said, there will be PvM changes soon too, so levelling won't be more fun.

Ps... 'Splain yoself Lucy!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:52 pm 
Site Admin

I'm tired of having fun levelling, so I'm trying to make it as boring as possible. But nah I wrote "won't be as boring" and thought "more fun" sounded better, but forgot to remove the negative.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:01 pm 

Cleroth Hello

Finally I got the game to work by totally removing BitDefender from my system.

After a few hours of play I lost all my cash from WH !!!
Was saving up to buy armor but now I cant.
Sorry but this is no way to play !

I must say I am really disappointed :cry:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:26 pm 
Site Admin

The warehouse bug will be fixed on the next patch. I can give you gold, but remember it's beta.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 386 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next