All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Digg: Armor Break penetrating half of MR  Digg: Armor Break penetrating half of MR  Digg: Armor Break penetrating half of MR  Digg: Armor Break penetrating half of MR Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Should Armor Break penetrate half of target's MR?
Yes 42%  42%  [ 10 ]
Penetrate less 8%  8%  [ 2 ]
Penetrate more 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
No 46%  46%  [ 11 ]
Total votes : 24

Armor Break penetrating half of MR
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:44 am 
Site Admin

Cast your votes.
This should help with breaking high MR sets, while still leaving MR intact for other spells.

Re: Armor Break penetrating half of MR
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:01 pm 

Yes yes yes! I was going to suggest this too, good thing you're smart. With my new Earth spec, Earth won't be doing as much damage (yes ESW is getting nerfed in the damage department) but to compensate I was going to ask you to fix MR in that sense. Good thinking.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 1:58 pm 

i think this is a classic example of dealing with the problems items selling has created,
i like the idea to an extent but not on somthing as powerful as armour break, it really is savage enough as it is, the problem with all the mr sets atm is brandon sold them all, and at 84%+
if the max armour stat is 70% u imagenhow long it will take to get that legit on a low drop server, the equivilent to a full 91% set anywhere else, as i said alot of the problems in legion is the after math of items selling.
i personaly dont think anything needs to be done to armour break, or mr sets, if it gets to be a problem as in to many ppl have mr sets we can update rducing the effects of mr, or maybe cap mr drops to 63?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:33 am 

I believe Armor Break should reduce endurance, but not -strip- the armor off the player until the endurance has reached 0.

Do you want players to fight for a very long time until they finally die, or do you want them to die within a smaller time frame?

More AB strip = faster deaths.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:02 am 

Don't change mr settings, helbreath has been temperd with for too long. Can we return to the original game? :(

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:26 am 

PFM= 50%, same as Blizz effects. Good thinking.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:05 pm 

SlowHit wrote:
Don't change mr settings, helbreath has been temperd with for too long. Can we return to the original game? :(

I agree with you, I'm sick of all these bullshit biased "ideas and suggestions" that are just suggested so peoples' mage or war class bias can get even bigger.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:03 pm 

jmar4c wrote:
SlowHit wrote:

I agree with you, I'm sick of all these bullshit biased "ideas and suggestions" that are just suggested so peoples' mage or war class bias can get even bigger.

A lot of things in Helbreath need to be rebalanced. MR sets give warriors and incredibly big advantage, along with IE necks/Emerald rings, and PFM they are almost unstoppable unless you have ESW and even than, a decent warrior can get past that small obstacle.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:06 pm 

Vivi wrote:
jmar4c wrote:
SlowHit wrote:

A lot of things in Helbreath need to be rebalanced. MR sets give warriors and incredibly big advantage, along with IE necks/Emerald rings, and PFM they are almost unstoppable unless you have ESW and even than, a decent warrior can get past that small obstacle.

i can agree with u some what there but mages can get pa/dr sets, m sheilds can sheild cast

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:49 pm 

the simple fact is a good war fights a good mage, mage should always win.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next