All times are UTC




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Digg: Armor Break penetrating half of MR  Digg: Armor Break penetrating half of MR  Digg: Armor Break penetrating half of MR  Digg: Armor Break penetrating half of MR Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
  Print view

Should Armor Break penetrate half of target's MR?
Yes 42%  42%  [ 10 ]
Penetrate less 8%  8%  [ 2 ]
Penetrate more 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
No 46%  46%  [ 11 ]
Total votes : 24

Armor Break penetrating half of MR
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:44 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:42 am
Posts: 2735
Cast your votes.
This should help with breaking high MR sets, while still leaving MR intact for other spells.


Top
 Profile  
 

Re: Armor Break penetrating half of MR
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 11:27 pm
Posts: 97
Location: Undercity
Yes yes yes! I was going to suggest this too, good thing you're smart. With my new Earth spec, Earth won't be doing as much damage (yes ESW is getting nerfed in the damage department) but to compensate I was going to ask you to fix MR in that sense. Good thinking.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 

Re: Armor Break penetrating half of MR
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 1:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:43 pm
Posts: 504
i think this is a classic example of dealing with the problems items selling has created,
i like the idea to an extent but not on somthing as powerful as armour break, it really is savage enough as it is, the problem with all the mr sets atm is brandon sold them all, and at 84%+
if the max armour stat is 70% u imagenhow long it will take to get that legit on a low drop server, the equivilent to a full 91% set anywhere else, as i said alot of the problems in legion is the after math of items selling.
i personaly dont think anything needs to be done to armour break, or mr sets, if it gets to be a problem as in to many ppl have mr sets we can update rducing the effects of mr, or maybe cap mr drops to 63?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 

Re: Armor Break penetrating half of MR
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:56 am
Posts: 191
I believe Armor Break should reduce endurance, but not -strip- the armor off the player until the endurance has reached 0.

Do you want players to fight for a very long time until they finally die, or do you want them to die within a smaller time frame?

More AB strip = faster deaths.

_________________
Divine - The Guildmaster


Top
 Profile  
 

Re: Armor Break penetrating half of MR
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:53 am
Posts: 291
Don't change mr settings, helbreath has been temperd with for too long. Can we return to the original game? :(

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 

Re: Armor Break penetrating half of MR
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:00 am
Posts: 53
PFM= 50%, same as Blizz effects. Good thinking.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 

Re: Armor Break penetrating half of MR
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:38 pm
Posts: 51
SlowHit wrote:
Don't change mr settings, helbreath has been temperd with for too long. Can we return to the original game? :(

I agree with you, I'm sick of all these bullshit biased "ideas and suggestions" that are just suggested so peoples' mage or war class bias can get even bigger.


Top
 Profile  
 

Re: Armor Break penetrating half of MR
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 11:27 pm
Posts: 97
Location: Undercity
jmar4c wrote:
SlowHit wrote:
Don't change mr settings, helbreath has been temperd with for too long. Can we return to the original game? :(

I agree with you, I'm sick of all these bullshit biased "ideas and suggestions" that are just suggested so peoples' mage or war class bias can get even bigger.


A lot of things in Helbreath need to be rebalanced. MR sets give warriors and incredibly big advantage, along with IE necks/Emerald rings, and PFM they are almost unstoppable unless you have ESW and even than, a decent warrior can get past that small obstacle.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 

Re: Armor Break penetrating half of MR
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:27 pm
Posts: 671
Vivi wrote:
jmar4c wrote:
SlowHit wrote:
Don't change mr settings, helbreath has been temperd with for too long. Can we return to the original game? :(

I agree with you, I'm sick of all these bullshit biased "ideas and suggestions" that are just suggested so peoples' mage or war class bias can get even bigger.


A lot of things in Helbreath need to be rebalanced. MR sets give warriors and incredibly big advantage, along with IE necks/Emerald rings, and PFM they are almost unstoppable unless you have ESW and even than, a decent warrior can get past that small obstacle.


i can agree with u some what there but mages can get pa/dr sets, m sheilds can sheild cast

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 

Re: Armor Break penetrating half of MR
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:43 pm
Posts: 504
the simple fact is a good war fights a good mage, mage should always win.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron




All times are UTC - It is currently Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:55 pm

Liquid Black Designed By Andrew / Powered by phpBB © 2008 phpBB Group