Olympia future (29th August)
For this reason I believe the best choice for Olympia's future is to new and fresher updates, with, most likely, a wipe and a beta with lots of new features.
I'm not going to lie that the most interesting moments I had with Olympia was during its first beta and the first few months of its launch. I believe Helbreath has evolved a lot through Olympia, and will continue to do so. There were lots of experiences, tests, and features which have helped decide where we want Olympia to go. In a way, I feel relieved that our players are having fun elsewhere rather than being bored at Olympia, while its population is low, or when it will be in next beta.
To be honest it's quite a bit more interesting to do updates for a wipe, add there is no restriction whatsoever in what can be implemented/experimented with. Part the reason Olympia was so successful at the start was due to that careful preparation and the malleable grounds that the beta provided, in which players could easily point out what they like and what they didn't like, and then those were promptly changed.
I'll update you guys later with additional news of what's to come. Stay tuned.
Olympia back online (8th August)
There may still be some players unable to get past the character selection screen. We're currently working on fixing that.
5.3 update - Network improvements and minor fixes (7th August)
Additional feedback or comments on this matter can be posted on the forums. The other minor fixes applied to the game can be viewed here.
5.2 update - Event Token prizes, windowed mode, etc. (28th April)
6.0 will be here soon, with a lot of fun features!
Information on upcoming updates (11th April)
These are some of the major changes that will be in Olympia 6.0:
- PvP arena with many features, such as ranked leagues (1v1, 2v2, 4v4), custom matches with fully-customizeable rules, etc...
- Achievements with rewards on milestones
- In-game market system (auctioning items, offers, ...)
- PvM changes (new elite monsters)
- Other smaller custom events
There's work done in all these, but none is finished. It might still be some time before these are finished, and this is why we have opted to provide a smaller update (5.2) before those are finished. The main objective of this smaller update is to provide a system for events to be hosted and rewards to be given. Click here for more information on the 5.2 update.
5.1 update - Windows XP fixes, etc (30th January)
Halloween update - 5.0 update (30th October)
The first drops have been greatly increased again. Click here to view the full list of changes.
Drop rate increase - 4.14 update (17th September)
New Support Center (12th September)
Olympia 4.13 update (28th August)
Olympia 4.12 update (19th August)
Olympia 4.11 update (8th August)
Monster Drops List (24th July)
Recent EKs log (23rd July)
Olympia 4.8 update (22nd July)
Olympia is online!
Official launch is at 3:00 PM CT (UTC-5) 18th, July
Buenos Aires: 5:00 PM (UTC-3)
London: 9:00 PM (UTC+1)
Madrid/Warsaw: 10:00 PM (UTC+2)
You do not need to re-download the game if you played the beta. The launcher will update the game accordingly.
Welcome to Helbreath Olympia
In a culmination of years of development, we're proud to present Helbreath Olympia. Hosted on a high speed, low latency dedicated server. We offer a feature-filled, balanced and continually-updated fast-paced MMORPG.
Here's just a few of Helbreath Olympia's features:
- Maximum level of 140 and Max stats of 200
- High level of optimization and performance enhancements provide the fastest and smoothest Helbreath experience ever.
- Unique events like Capture the Relic, Destroy the sheild, and Illusion FFA. Classic events like Crusade and Apocalypse. New events being developed.
- Brand new and unique to Olympia: An anti-pulling/disconnection feature to eliminate "pullers" once and for all.
- New Mailing system with item attachments
- New Item Socketing System
- Unlimited party size, with features like position shown on minimap, Auto-accept, Fast join, and Ping to direct teammates in combat.
- All-new Guild features like Guild Warehouse, Ranks, Messageboards, Raid master, Hunt master, and Guild Summoning.
- Many new in-built settings to customize your gameplay within the Extended Menu in the System Menu (F12)
- Ctrl+Click on minimap to set next recall location in town. Ctrl+Z to toggle pits displayed on minimap. Ctrl
- Chat Log System: Click once on Chat Type to toggle display, double click to display that Chat Type only.
- Many more features. Give it a try and see for yourself!